ShareASale‘s annual Performance Awards were instituted in 2008, but time flies fast, and 2009 is already coming to an end. So, yesterday ShareASale has announced the winners for Year 2009.
The Performance Awards are given in six categories, and eight winners have been selected this time: one per each of the first five, and three winners in the sixth (but undoubtedly the most important) category.
Below I am listing the winners with links to their websites and Twitter profiles (where known). You may read more about this year’s awards and the detailed rationale behind each on ShareASale’s blog.
1) Exceptional Affiliate of 2009 – Stylefeeder [website | Twitter]
2) Exceptional Merchant of 2009 – Vann’s [website | Twitter]
3) Exceptional Affiliate Manager 2009 – Jared Saunders of JensonUSA [website | Twitter]
4) PowerRank Champion 2009 – Checks Unlimited [website]
5) Emerging Technology 2009 – Spadout [website | Twitter]
6) Pay It Forward 2009 – Karen Garcia [Twitter] and Scott Jangro [Twitter] in the Industry Advocate subcategory, and Michael Coley [Twitter] in the Education one.
Congratulations to all the winners!! I am privileged to know most of you personally. Keep up the good work!
CEO & Founder of AM Navigator – an award-winning OPM agency. Founder & Chair of Affiliate Management Days conference. Author of numerous books including "Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day" (2011) and "Quick Start Guide to Affiliate Marketing" (2013), international speaker, marketing consultant, affiliate and influencer marketing evangelist.
Tags: affiliate marketing awards, shareasale