On Friday (three days ago) I have returned from my busiest speaking week yet. In the course of 4 days I spoke at 5 events in 2 countries:
- keynoted National Ecommerce Conference in Bucharest, Romania;
- conducted a 90-minute workshop for advertisers also in Bucharest;
- held a private seminar in Utrecht, Netherlands;
- keynoted Holland’s major affiliate marketing conference, Affiliate Dag;
- spoke to MBAs (class of 2013-14) at the Rotterdam School of Management
Add Affiliate Management Days London and St Petersburg Internet Conference to these, and you’ll get a really good understanding of what has been keeping me on my toes in the course of the second half of May 2013.
At every one of the above-quoted events I spoke on affiliate marketing. The audiences have been very different (from companies that have dedicated affiliate program management teams to businesses and marketers that hardly know anything about affiliate marketing). Nevertheless, regardless of the audience, I’ve been received very well in all these different locations. Here are just a few comments from my listeners across Europe:
— Ioan Szabo (@Johnnysvg) May 27, 2013
— Klaas Joosten (@klaasjoosten) May 30, 2013
— Drew Cameron(@HiDrewCameron) May 30, 2013
— Ralph Remkes (@remkes) May 30, 2013
— RSM MBA (@rsmmba) May 31, 2013
Whether you are planning a conference, a workshop, or a company seminar, and are interested in having me speak at it, I am always interested in such opportunities. Email me, and let’s see how we can work together.
My previous and upcoming speaking engagements may be reviewed here.