Yesterday evening (on Monday, June 17, 2013) — during a dinner that took place at the famous Edison Ballroom in New York City — Rakuten LinkShare held its 2013 Golden Link Awards ceremony.
I had the honor of judging the awards for the second time in a row, which is always a privilege.
— Rakuten Marketing (@RakutenMKTG_US) June 17, 2013
I was happy to see that a number of entrants for whom I voted, made the list of the winners.
And the 17 winners of Rakuten LinkShare 2013 Golden Link Awards are:
- Best New Advertiser — Ralph Lauren
- Best New Publisher — Swagbucks
- Most Innovative — Country Outfitter
- Best Offer Strategy — ASOS
- Best International Strategy — Macy’s
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser) — Estee Lauder and Magazines.com (tie)
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher) — Mr. Rebates
- OPM Agency of the Year — eAccountable
- Best Lead Generation Advertiser — optionsXpress by CharlesSchwab
- Best Lead Generation Publisher — Underground Elephant
- Best Search Marketing Program — Samsonite
- Best Display & Retargeting Campaign — Sephora
- Rising Star (Advertiser) — STYLEBOP.com
- Rising Star (Publisher) — Boomerang
- Advertiser’s Choice Award — Polyvore
- Publisher’s Choice Award — Nordstrom
Congratulations to the winners!