I would like to wish all of my readers a Happy Valentine’s Day today!!
I have been browsing through different quotes and love poems this morning, and found the following ones to be especially insightful (some of them remind me of how my little daughter loves her Mommy and Daddy):
- “Love reminds you that nothing else matters.” /Amy Bushell/
- “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” /Sam Keen/
- “You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world.” /David Levesque/
- “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” /Bill Wilson/
- “Love isn’t blind; it just only sees what matters.” /William Curry/
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” /Franklin P. Jones/
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY, folks! Hug those special ones in your life today. Show them you love them. Nothing else matters. . .