Who is Geno Prussakov?
Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov is a graduate of the University of Cambridge, entrepreneur, acclaimed author, international speaker, award-winning affiliate blogger, affiliate marketing expert, founder and CEO of AM Navigator affiliate management agency, founder and chair of AM Days conference, and regular contributor to a wide number of industry publications.
More details below, but should you be interested in having Geno manage your affiliate program, consult you on any affiliate marketing questions, interview him, or have him speak at your event, you may email him directly now.
On a more personal note...
I work as an affiliate marketing manager and online marketing consultant, and most of all I enjoy writing, consulting, speaking, and blogging.
I am blessed to have a gorgeous wife and the most beautiful daughter in the world.
I also love to kayak and fish. Mostly, it's freshwater kayaking and fishing. When in Europe, I go after perch, pike, brown trout, and walleye; whereas while in the States, it's rainbow trout, largemouth and smallmouth bass, white perch, crappie, bluegill, and, occasionally saltwater fish (like this horse-eye jack or blue fish) too.
On a more official note...
Books / Courses
- Influencer Marketing Fundamentals video course (2016) - author
- Affiliate Marketing for Advertisers video course (2016) - author
- Affiliate Marketing Fundamentals video course (2014) - author
- Quick Start Guide to Affiliate Marketing (2013) - author
- Affiliate Program Management: An Hour A Day (2011) - author
- Internet Marketing from the Real Experts (2010) - contributor
- Online Shopping Through Consumers' Eyes (2008) - author
- A Practical Guide to Affiliate Marketing (2007) - author
Awards & Distinctions
- #4 among the world's Top 100 Marketing Influencers of 2016
- Acknowledged as a Top 100 Small Business Influencer 2015
- Named among Top 100 Affiliate Marketing Influencers in Germany
- Ranked as the world's Top (10) Affiliate Blog of 2015
- Named on the Top 100 Content Marketers to follow on Twitter in 2015 list
- Named on the Top 25 Affiliate Marketing Minds of 2014 list
- Acknowledged as Small Business Influencer 2014
- On Top 50 Marketing Measurement Experts list by Wordsmith for Marketing
- Named as a Top Performance Marketing Influencer of 2014 by Impact Radius
- Top Affiliate Marketing Blog 2013 recognition by Affiliate Summit
- Author of 2013 E-Commerce Bestseller
- Winner of 2013 Small Business Books award ("Classics" category)
- Named on the Top 53 Digital Marketing Influencers 2013 list by Net-Results
- Finalist for the "Affiliate Manager of the Year" 2013 award by Affiliate Summit
- Nominated as Small Business Influencer 2012
- Acknowledged as a Small Business Influencer 2011
- Named among Performance Marketing's Most Vocal Advocates in 2011 LinkShare's Golden Link Awards
- "Best Affiliate Marketing Blogger" 2011 award by The Affiliate Marketing Awards
- Finalist for the "Best Blogger" 2011 award by Affiliate Summit
- "Best Affiliate Blogger" 2010 award by Search & Social
- Finalist for the "Best Blogger" 2010 award by Affiliate Summit
- Third place in the "Best Service to the Industry" 2009 category at ABestWeb
- "Best Outsourced Affiliate Program Manager of 2008" award by ABestWeb
- "Best Outsourced Affiliate Program Manager of 2007" award by ABestWeb
- "Best Outsourced Affiliate Program Manager of 2006" award by ABestWeb
- Interview to Cloudways (Malta) – December, 2019
- Interview to All Inclusive Marketing (Canada) – April 2018
- Video interview to SmallBizTrends (USA) – October, 2017
- Radio interview to ThisIsAffiliateMarketing.com (USA) – June 2016
- Print web interview to mThink (USA) – March 2016
- Print Twitter interview to ViralContentBee (USA) – February 2016
- Video interview to Impact Radius (USA) – December 2015
- Print web interview to mThink (USA) – December 2015
- Video interview to Impact Radius (USA) – November 2015
- Radio interview to The Brand Journalism Advantage (USA) – October 2015
- Radio interview to The Rise of The Entrepreneur (USA) – September 2015
- Video interview to PerformanceTV - Portuguese subtitles (Brazil) – April 2015
- Radio interview to The Entrepreneurs Network Radio (USA) – February 2015
- Print web interview to Small Business Trends (USA) – January 2015
- Print interview to DB News (Spain) – November 2014
- Video interview in Russian to NTV America (USA) – November 2014
- Video interview to PerformanceTV (Russia) – September 2014
- Print web interview #2 in Russian to SEOnews (Russia) – August 2014
- Print web interview in Russian to SEOnews (Russia) – July 2014
- Print web interview to Lost Press (The Netherlands) – March 2014
- Print web interview to PerformaceIN (UK) – January 2014
- Print web interview to Internet Marketing Strategies 4 U (UAE) – November 2013
- Print web interview to OMExpo (Spain) – September 2013
- Video interview to Affiliate Summit (USA) – July 2013
- Print web interview to Mint.com (USA) – March 2013
- Print web interview to Inc. Plan (USA) – March 2013
- Print web interview to 2Parale (Romania) – March 2013
- Print web interview to Affiliate Window (US) – February 2013
- Print web interview to Affiliate Window (UK) – February 2013
- Print web interview to Search Engine Journal (US) – November 2012
- Print web interview to Performance Marketing Association (US) – September 2012
- Print web interview to Adrants (US) – September 2012
- Print web interview to Sarah Bundy (US) – September 2012
- Audtio interview to Webmaster Radio (US) – September 2012
- Print web interview to Small Business Trends (US) – December 2011
- Print web interview to Website Magazine (US) – December 2011
- Print web interview to a4uexpo (United Kingdom) – May 2011
- Print web interview to Chatalyst.net (USA) – May 2011
- Print interview to GetElastic.com (which turned into more of a monologue) - April 2011
- Print interview to ShareResults (Canada) - April 2011
- Print interview in Revenue Performance magazine (USA) – Spring 2010
- Print web interview to Search Engine Journal (USA) – March 2010
- Audio interview to Small Business Trends Radio (USA) – January 2010
- Print web interview to Website Magazine (USA) as "Speaker in Focus" – January 2010
- Audio interview to Doubledot Media DBA Affilorama (New Zealand) – September 2009
- Print web interview to Avangate (the Netherlands) for "Web VIPs" section – July 2009
- Print web interview to ProImpact7 (United Kingdom) – July 2009
- Video interview to ChristianAffiliateMarketers.com (USA) – August 2008
- Audio interview to Cisco Interaction Network (USA) – April 2008
- Audio interview to Webmaster Radio (USA) – January 2008
- Print web interview to Small Business Trends (USA) – July 2007
- Video interview to Jim Kukral at Affiliate Summit West 2007 (USA) – January 2007
Judging Work of Others
- a4uexpo Europe - advisory board member
- Performance Marketing Awards - judge
- Rakuten LinkShare Golden Link Awards - judge
- Blue-Ribbon Panel - judge
- Performance Marketing Insights - advisory board member
- Hive Awards - judge
- Search Engine Marketing Research Journal - senior editor
- In Wikipedia's article on Affiliate Marketing
- In Internet Marketing: Strategy, Implementation & Practice (4th ed) by Dave Chaffey, Fiona Ellis-Chadwick, Kevin Johnston and Richard Mayer (page 538) – 2009
- In Running a Side Business: How to Create a Second Income by Richard Strim & Lisa Guerin (page 48) – 2009
- In The Social Media Bible: Tactics, Tools, and Strategies for Business Success by Lon Safko (page 116) – 2010
- Referenced in iMediaConnection.com post (US) – December 2011
- In Search Engine Optimization: : The Basics, History, Topics & Tactics (page 194) – 2011
24 thoughts on “Who is Geno Prussakov?”
I read your blog and follow you on Twitter — my name is Stacey Clarke and I’m part of the team that handles PR for eBay Partner Network. I wanted to connect with you to introduce myself, and also to see if you’d like to be included in our outreach for news announcements. We’ve got a bunch of new things going on this year and I’d be happy to make sure you’re in the loop.
One more question – do you ever do video interviews on your YouTube channel? I didn’t see any but wanted to double check.
You’re welcome to check out my Twitter profile as well – it’s http://www.twitter.com/@staceyclarke1
Senior Account Manager
Just Drive Media
Sure, Stacey, feel free to add me to your newsletter list. Here’s my e-mail address: geno /at/ amnavigator |dot| com
Re video interviews: not yet, but I am open to suggestions. Feel free to e-mail me.
Geno, I am speaking at the Affiliate Summit in New York in August. Will you be speaking as well? If so, hopefully, we’ll have a chance to meet. I will be speaking on the upcoming convergence of MLM and affiliate marketing. (You have a great blog, Geno.)
Debbi A. Ballard, CEO
International Network Liaison Corporation
Yes, Debbi, I’ll be speaking at the upcoming Affiliate Summit East [blogged about it here]. Looking forward to listening to what you have to say in your presentation.
Thank you for the compliments about my blog too.
I’ve just discovered your book on Amazon and it seems to be exactly what I was looking for. I’ll order it but I’m afraid it will take long time to ship in Romania (where I’m currently working and having my master degree).
Reading your biography, I was slightly surprised to find out that you studied at State University of Moldova (I am from Chisinau).
I am the affiliate manager of a newly launched affiliate program of the biggest online retailer in Romania. As my knowledge in this field is based on self-learning systems, I was looking for some materials to improve my experience. Hope to find lots of interesting things in your book and in this blog.
Eugen, thank you for your comment. Looks like we’re both from the same hometown and have the same name (my full Russian name is Evgenii, which Romanians would spell like Eugen). Yes, I am a graduate of the State University of Moldova in Chisinau, and I try to come back to Kishinev (sorry for the Russian spelling, but that’s what I speak) at least once a year.
You’re right, if you order any of my books through Amazon.com or AffiliateManagerBook.com, it may take quite some time to reach you in Romania. In your case I would recommend ordering my books on Amazon.FR or on Amazon.DE. It should be quicker to get them from within the EU.
Have fun browsing around the blog, and if any questions spring up, feel free to post them in the comments area under the post that got you thinking about them. I respond to every question in a personalized and timely manner.
Geno, you did a great job with your presentation at Affiliate Summit West 2010. You provided beneficial information not only for affiliate program managers, but the affiliates themselves as well as the merchants. It was nice seeing you again. (I mentioned you in the review I did about the Summit on my blog.)
Hello there Geno,
My name’s Azman Ali. I found your blog just today and found out that there is a lot of new information and knowledge that I can use to improve my internet marketing skills. I’m fairly new with affiliate marketing, only started sometime around end of 2009. Well, i guess there’s a long way to go and the information provided in your blog may come in handy. Keep up the good work.
Pingback: Les affiliés revendiquent le " Blog Corporate " | Akostic.com
Pingback: Affiliate Program Management: An Hour A Day (Book Review) - Chatalyst
Pingback: «Где Слон?» и Geno Prussakov – доклад на РИФе! | Блог партнерской сети «Где Слон?»
Pingback: Партнерские магазины – уход и кормление | Блог партнерской сети «Где Слон?»
Your blog is just great, really enjoyed reading your articles! Very informative.
I came across it through a tweet left by a friend, it referred to your article about affiliate networks. This is something which highly interests me. So I thought to share with you my view on the subject of affiliate networks. My article was published in the IGB Affiliate magazine March/April p.32-33
P.S. Though you can’t really figure it out from my name, I am also of a Russian origin, settled and living in Malta.
Would be good to hear your opinion on my article, I shall visit your blog regularly.
Pingback: A New Affiliate Marketing Conference for Affiliate Managers | Share Results
Pingback: Recap of the New Affiliate Management Days Conference 2012
Pingback: Affiliate Summit West 2013 – cateva impresii de la cea mai mare conferinta de afiliere | 2Parale Blog - Marketing Afiliat
Pingback: Affiliate Management Days - West 2013 - GeekCast.fm
Pingback: Entrevista Geno Prussakov , Top Keynote Speaker en OMWeek
Excelent bio, Gino. Keep up the good work!
Any chance your “Quickstart Guide” is available, or will be available in other formats? (e.g. PDF, print etc…)
Joe, yes, I’m planning to publish a hard copy some time soon. Plus, of course, I have it in PDF too. Email me if interested.
Pingback: An Awesome Time at AM Days San Francisco
Pingback: AM Days Brings the Best to San Francisco | LinkConnector Performance Marketing Network
Pingback: Use a abordagem FEED para capturar a atenção dos afiliados!