A number of interesting posts and articles have appeared online during the first week of March 2010, and I have not touched on any of these in my daily posts. So, I am posting the list below:
- Webinar on affiliate legislation by Affiliate Advocacy – March 9 at 12:00 EST << reserve the date!
- New affiliate marketing conference appears (SBWire)
- SEO-friendly affiliate links might not be so friendly (Econsultancy.com)
- Skimlinks targets online publishers with new tool for affiliate marketing (Journalism.co.uk)
…. and Other Fun Stuff
- Sexy numbers: measuring ROI in social media campaigns (Revenews.com)
- Sony generates over £1 Million in sales through Twitter (NMA.co.uk)
- Facebook could surpass $1 Billion in revenue this year (Mashable)
- America’s Most Wired Cities map (Forbes.com)
- Targeting to become dominant online marketing tool (MediaPost)
- More referrals from social media than from search? (Social Media Today)
- Comprehensive guide to the social landscape (10 social media channels compared side-by-side)
- Facebook and Twitter access via mobile grows by triple-digits in the past year (comScore.com)
- B2B interactive marketing spending will double in 5 yrs hitting $4.8 Billion by 2014 (Forrester)
Have I missed an article that came out during the past week, and is a must read (or a must know) for online marketers? Please post it in the “Comments” area below!