Whatever you call it — Internet law, cyberlaw, New Media law, or anything else — it is an integral part of e-commerce and any digital marketing, and there is actually a number of excellent cyber law attorneys and resources which you may follow on Twitter to keep up with the latest news and developments in the area of Internet law.
Today I’d like to bring you my list of 15 such accounts to follow. Listing them below in the order of most followers on Twitter:
- Techdirt — Twitter account for Techdirt.com which “uses a proven economic framework to analyze and offer insight into news stories about changes in government policy, technology and legal issues that affect companies”
- Berkman Center — The official Twitter account of the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University.
- Michael Scott — Professor of Law at Southwestern Law School, and Director of International IT Law Summer Program in London.
- ABA LTRC — American Bar Association – Legal Technology Resource Center (LTRC).
- dotRights — American Civil Liberties Union’s campaign for online privacy.
- Ars Law — Technology law and policy news from Ars Technica.
- Utah Bar Cyberlaw — Cyberlaw section of Utah State Bar.
- Traverse Legal, PLC — Attorneys and advisors on Internet law.
- Struan Robertson — Technology lawyer at Pinsent Masons (Glasgow, Scotland) and editor of Out-law.com.
- Mike Young — Internet lawyer who helps entrepreneurs protect and grow their businesses.
- Gary Kibel — Attorney practicing New Media, advertising and privacy law. Partner at Davis & Gilbert LLP.
- Internet Law Center — One of the nation’s leading Internet law firms.
- LexInformatica — Global news about cyberlaw and IT law (70% English, 30% Spanish).
- J.M. Pérez Marzabal — Internet lawyer, e-business legal strategist, university lecturer, researcher, entrepreneur, traveler and geek.
- Dozier Internet Law, P.C. — Internet lawyer experts, and one of the top rated Internet lawyer and defamation lawyer firm.
If I have missed someone you know of, and believe they belong to this list, please add them in the “Comments” area below; and I will make sure they both make my next master list of must-follow Twitter accounts for digital marketers, as well as add them to my Internet law Twitter list.