It’s Friday again, but my today’s blog post isn’t going to be another thematic Twitter list, or not just a list of Twitter accounts you may want to follow, but also a list of invaluable content websites you want to visit if you’re involved in affiliate program management.
I’ve hand-picked 15 resources (blogs, forums, and other content websites), which I believe affiliate program managers will find of good use in their daily self-education, and in keeping up to speed with the affiliate industry’s news and developments.
Here’s is my list of websites to keep an eye on:
- GeekCast.fm podcasts by multiple people [also on Twitter]
- Revenews by Angel Djambazov and multiple others
- AffiliateTip.com by Shawn Collins
- 5StarAffiliatePrograms by Linda Buquet
- AffPlan.com by Todd Farmer
- MarkWelchBlog.com by Mark Welch
- AdamRiemer.me by Adam Riemer
- Performance Marketing Association by PMA
- Affiliate Advocacy by Melanie Seery
- AssociatePrograms.com by Allan Gardyne
- ABestWeb.com forum [also on Twitter]
- Affiliates4u.com forum and blog [also on Twitter]
- Affilorama.com forum and blog [also on Twitter]
- AffiliateTrust.org forum and blog [also on Twitter]
- …and don’t forget about my blog too 😉
Disclaimer: The above list isn’t meant to be read as a ranking of any kind.
If I have missed your favorite resource, please post about it below, so that we could find out about it too.