About a week ago mThink has formed a Blue-Ribbon Panel for the Blue Book Top 20 ranking of leading performance marketing networks.
I am privileged to be included in the crowd.
The 14 members of the panel are as follows:
- Chris Trayhorn – Editor/Founder, Revenue Performance BLUE BOOK/mThink
- Heather Paulson – President, Paulson Management
- Evgenii (Geno) Prussakov – Founder, AM Navigator
- Jeff Kamikow – President, Pulse360
- Peter S. Klein – General Manager, MonetiseIt/MediaWhiz Holdings
- Brendan J. Smith – CEO/Founder, Motive Interactive
- George Hansen – Director of Sales & Business Development, oneNetwork Direct/Digital River
- Bob Kumagai – Vice President Marketing, ClickBank
- Michael Sprouse – Chief Marketing Officer, Epic Media Group
- Jonathan Miller – CEO, Forge Business/ OfferForge.com
- Matthew R. Sandin – CEO/Founder, Panthera Interactive
- Jennifer Lovette – VP Client Development & Marketing, Commission Junction
- Chad P. French – President/CEO, PeerFly
- Dennis Syracuse – CMO, Datran Media
The idea behind the Blue-Ribbon Panel is to provide an expert perspective on which networks are truly respected in the industry. The main advertiser/publisher survey has had over 5,000 responses, and you will also see commentary from many of the above-quoted panel members in the upcoming issue of the Revenue Performance magazine.