There is no lack of interesting folks to follow in the affiliate marketing blogosphere (how can one not love a word like this …one bearing a connotation of intertwining that exists between blogs, especially when we’re talking an industry as close-knit as ours?). However, since it constantly develops and changes, I thought it would be good to put together a list of the top affiliate marketing blogs and bloggers to follow in 2011. No, not a rating of any kind; just an alphabetical list of the affiliate bloggers whose writing I believe to be a must-read for all affiliate marketers in 2011. So, here is my list:
- Linda Buquet: 5 Star Affiliate Programs Blog | Twitter
- Shawn Collins: AffiliateTip.com Blog | Twitter
- Angel Djambazov: owner of ReveNews.com Blog | Twitter
- Fraser Edwards: AffiliateBlog.co.uk | Twitter
- Todd Farmer: AffPlan.com Blog | Blog
- Zac Johnson: ZacJohnson.com Blog | Twitter
- Rae Hoffman-Dolan: Sugarrae.com Blog | Twitter
- Stéphane Kerwer: Dukeo.com Blog | Twitter
- John Lamerton: Lammo.net Blog | Twitter
- Kirsty McCubbin: AffiliateStuff.co.uk Blog | Twitter
- Tricia Meyer: Tricia.me Blog | Twitter
- Eric Nagel: EricNagel.com Blog | Twitter
- Martin Osborn: Finch Sells Blog | Twitter
- Adam Riemer: AdamRiemer.me Blog | Twitter
- Kim Rowley: I Work in My Pajamas Blog | Twitter
- James Seligman: JamesSeligman.net Blog | Twitter
- Joe Sousa: WhatDoesJoeThink.com Blog | Twitter
- Jeremy Schoemaker: Shoemoney.com Blog | Twitter
- Logan Thompson: LoganThompson.me Blog | Twitter
- Missy Ward: MissyWard.com | Twitter
If I have missed anyone who you believe should be mentioned here, please do post about them (their blog’s URL, as well as their Twitter handle) in the “Comments” area below.
25 thoughts on “Top 20 Affiliate Marketing Bloggers to Watch in 2011”
Rumor has it that that Mr Green guy (mrgreen.am) has some articles that make affiliates swoon ;).
Checking out your blog…
Wow, what an honor to be on a list with these people. Thank you so much Geno!
No need to thank me, Adam. You’ve been producing a ton of top notch content all around the place (your own blog, Revenews, SearchEnginePeople, Adotas, etc). You more than deserve being on this list.
I still feel very honored by it. =0)
Thank you for including me Geno. I actually just included your blog in an interview that I just did with Ricky Ahuja here: http://rickyahuja.com/2011/04/women-of-affiliate-marketing-missy-ward/
Wow. I highly appreciate it, Missy. What a fine company to be listed in!
Thanks so much for including me, Geno! I guess I had better go write something insightful now. 😉 It truly is an honor to be included with other bloggers whom I admire so much.
It’s not the quantity, but the quality… And not the frequency, but the insight… You’ve got both of the latter, Tricia. I always enjoy your posts.
Thanks for the mention. Always appreciated!
Keep up the quality blogging, Zac. And no need to thank me.
Hey Geno – Thanks man!
(And, like Tricia said: I better get to more blogging.) Frankly, I don’t know how the heck you do it, my friend!
…and my reply to you is the same as to Tricia: it’s the quality that counts; at least in my book.
dude stackthatmoney.com is probably the best affiliate marketing resource out right now. this is not stackthatmoney admin either
Thanks so much Geno. Honored to be on the list with so many top bloggers. Can’t tell you how much I appreciate you including me in the this great line-up.
Thanks a lot for including Dukeo in this list! This is highly appreciated 🙂
Being listed along with these guys is an honor.
Hi Geno, this is a great list… Thanks for sharing… 🙂
Thanks for the add!
As tweeted earlier, you are the one to be thanked, Rae. Thank you for producing the quality content that you put together. I don’t remember one blog post of yours that I haven’t enjoyed. Keep up the good work, and looking forward to meeting you in person.
Wow, thanks for the mention Geno. Great list.
Sure thing, Logan. Keep on rocking!
What an honor be in included in your list – thank you much Geno! (and making mental note that I need to start blogging more, too…)
Here’s for a revival of affiliate blogging in 2011!! 🙂
Pingback: Book Review : Affiliate Program Management An Hour A Day by Geno Prussakov » UK Affiliate Marketing Blog - Kirsty's Affiliate Marketing Guide - Affiliate Stuff UK
Pingback: Affiliate Marketing Bloggers To Watch In 2012