Oh, affiliate marketing videos! There certainly is no lack of you online. However, not all videos are created equal. Neither are all of them worthy of a serious marketer’s time. Some promise you overnight riches (if you buy their tool or training course, of course), others plainly lack “meat on the bone”… And as far as I see, there really isn’t too much quality video content on affiliate marketing out there.
So, to help you navigate among the videos that are available, today I’d like to give you my list of the top five YouTube channels to subscribe to if you’re looking for real quality, and not just wasted time. Here is the list (the order is merely alphabetical):
1. Affiliate Summit — Video recordings from past Affiliate Summits (going back as far as 2006).
2. Affilorama — Official channel of Affilorama.com, an affiliate marketing training company.
3. HasOffers — Official channel of HasOffers. A number of interesting interviews up there now.
4. Shawn Collins — Videos from (and by) affiliate marketing veteran, co-founder of Affiliate Summit, Shawn Collins.
5. QAQN — Daniel M. Clark’s channel where he uploads videos corresponding to his QAQN.com podcasts.
BONUS: While, on obvious reasons, I didn’t want to include my own YouTube channel among the top 10 (who am I to judge?), feel free to check it out here.
If I’ve missed your favorite affiliate marketing YouTube channel, please do post about it using the “Comments” below.