I so share these comments from fellow affiliate marketers Sharon Mostyn:
— Sharon Mostyn (@sharonmostyn) August 30, 2012
… and Jill Swartwout
— Jill Swartwout (@Jilly_Beans) September 4, 2012
We truly have an amazing speaker lineup at Affiliate Management Days East 2012 which is taking place in Fort Lauderdale, FL a month from now (on Oct 9-10, 2012, to be exact).
For those of you who are considering attending, I’d like (1) to remind that the Early Bird registration ends tomorrow (to save $500 on your pass you want to register by EOD ET Friday, Sep 7); and (2) to highlight what to expect from the conference. In brief, we’ll have:
- 3 keynote presentations (by Rebecca Madigan, David Szetela, and Brad Geddes)
- keynote panel (with executives from Commission Junction, Google Affiliate Network, LinkShare, ShareASale, AffiliateWindow, and ImpactRadius)
- 22 breakout sessions
- 32 speakers
- Topics include affiliate recruitment, communication, legislative issues, dealing with fraud and black hat techniques, attribution, tools, conversion optimization, branding, innovations, mobile, social, and much more!
The full agenda for AM Days East 2012 may be viewed here.
Here is also an alphabetic list of all confirmed AM Days speakers (with the corresponding Twitter handles | see their bios here):
- Scott Allan (with @LinkShareBlog) <- on keynote panel
- Tim Ash – @Tim_Ash
- Taylor Barr (with @ASmallOrange)
- Hunter Boyle – @HunterBoyle
- Wesley Brandi
- Jessica Breslav (with @CJNetwork) <- on keynote panel
- Thomas Cohn – @Tom_Cohn
- Todd Crawford – @ToddCrawford <- on keynote panel
- Kevin Edwards – (with @AffWin) <- on keynote panel
- Lisa Erlich (with @LinkShareBlog)
- Daniel Feinberg – @DanielMFeinberg
- Rick Gardiner – @RickGardiner
- Brad Geddes – @BGTheory <- keynote speaker
- Robert Glazer – @AffiliateMgr <- on keynote panel
- Peter Hamilton – @PeterHamilton
- Carolyn Kmet – @CaTango
- Stephanie Lichtenstein – @MicroSteph
- Brian Littleton – @BrianLittleton <- on keynote panel
- Joanna Lord – @JoannaLord
- Rebecca Madigan (with @PMAssociation) <- keynote speaker
- Nancy Marzouk – @NMarzouk
- David Naffziger – @DaveNaff
- Tony Nelan (with @GoogleAffiliate) <- on keynote panel
- Mike Nunez – @MikeNunez
- Ashish Pandey (with @PopShops)
- Ali Pasha – @AZPasha
- Geno Prussakov – @ePrussakov
- Dina Riccobono – @DinaRiccs
- Oliver Roup – @ORoup
- Hagai Shechter (with @Fraudlogix)
- David Szetela – @Szetela <- keynote speaker
- Lori Weiman (with @SearchMonitor)
Remember, Early Bird registration ends tomorrow (Friday, Sept 7). So, don’t delay. Register soon!!
We also still have a number of sponsorship opportunities available. So, if your target audience is CMOs, affiliate and digital marketing managers, as well as online business owners, do consider them.
I’m happy to answer any additional questions you may have about the show (feel free to either email them to me, or submit them as comments under this post).
I’ll also be talking about the conference on today’s Affiliate Buzz episode on WebmasterRadio.FM at 2:00 pm (Pacific Time).