I so share these comments from fellow affiliate marketers Sharon Mostyn:
@amdays Appreciate the RT! You’ve got some spectacular speakers lined up! #amdays
— Sharon Mostyn (@sharonmostyn) August 30, 2012
… and Jill Swartwout
Lots of GREAT speakers lined up! RT @eprussakov: #AMDays Early Bird rate ends this Friday (Sep 7)…save $500: bit.ly/regNow
— Jill Swartwout (@Jilly_Beans) September 4, 2012
We truly have an amazing speaker lineup at Affiliate Management Days East 2012 which is taking place in Fort Lauderdale, FL a month from now (on Oct 9-10, 2012, to be exact).
For those of you who are considering attending, I’d like (1) to remind that the Early Bird registration ends tomorrow (to save $500 on your pass you want to register by EOD ET Friday, Sep 7); and (2) to highlight what to expect from the conference. In brief, we’ll have:
- 3 keynote presentations (by Rebecca Madigan, David Szetela, and Brad Geddes)
- keynote panel (with executives from Commission Junction, Google Affiliate Network, LinkShare, ShareASale, AffiliateWindow, and ImpactRadius)
- 22 breakout sessions
- 32 speakers
- Topics include affiliate recruitment, communication, legislative issues, dealing with fraud and black hat techniques, attribution, tools, conversion optimization, branding, innovations, mobile, social, and much more!
The full agenda for AM Days East 2012 may be viewed here.
Here is also an alphabetic list of all confirmed AM Days speakers (with the corresponding Twitter handles | see their bios here):
- Scott Allan (with @LinkShareBlog) <- on keynote panel
- Tim Ash – @Tim_Ash
- Taylor Barr (with @ASmallOrange)
- Hunter Boyle – @HunterBoyle
- Wesley Brandi
- Jessica Breslav (with @CJNetwork) <- on keynote panel
- Thomas Cohn – @Tom_Cohn
- Todd Crawford – @ToddCrawford <- on keynote panel
- Kevin Edwards – (with @AffWin) <- on keynote panel
- Lisa Erlich (with @LinkShareBlog)
- Daniel Feinberg – @DanielMFeinberg
- Rick Gardiner – @RickGardiner
- Brad Geddes – @BGTheory <- keynote speaker
- Robert Glazer – @AffiliateMgr <- on keynote panel
- Peter Hamilton – @PeterHamilton
- Carolyn Kmet – @CaTango
- Stephanie Lichtenstein – @MicroSteph
- Brian Littleton – @BrianLittleton <- on keynote panel
- Joanna Lord – @JoannaLord
- Rebecca Madigan (with @PMAssociation) <- keynote speaker
- Nancy Marzouk – @NMarzouk
- David Naffziger – @DaveNaff
- Tony Nelan (with @GoogleAffiliate) <- on keynote panel
- Mike Nunez – @MikeNunez
- Ashish Pandey (with @PopShops)
- Ali Pasha – @AZPasha
- Geno Prussakov – @ePrussakov
- Dina Riccobono – @DinaRiccs
- Oliver Roup – @ORoup
- Hagai Shechter (with @Fraudlogix)
- David Szetela – @Szetela <- keynote speaker
- Lori Weiman (with @SearchMonitor)
Remember, Early Bird registration ends tomorrow (Friday, Sept 7). So, don’t delay. Register soon!!
We also still have a number of sponsorship opportunities available. So, if your target audience is CMOs, affiliate and digital marketing managers, as well as online business owners, do consider them.
I’m happy to answer any additional questions you may have about the show (feel free to either email them to me, or submit them as comments under this post).
I’ll also be talking about the conference on today’s Affiliate Buzz episode on WebmasterRadio.FM at 2:00 pm (Pacific Time).
6 thoughts on “Affiliate Management Conference (East 2012): 32 Speakers Lined Up!”
This will be mt first AM Days event and I’m counting down the days! While I plan to hit every session I can, I know I’m going to miss some amazing content.
Will the sessions be recorded? If so, will they be offered as a package to attendees?
Ron, thank you for registering, and thank you for “counting down the days”. So am I!
No, we won’t be recording the sessions (not at this show, at least). However, all attendees who purchased a 2-day pass will have access to all PowerPoint presentations after the show.
Hi Geno! I am honored to be included in your blog post on AM Days – you truly have a great line-up of speakers for your affiliate marketing event. With affiliate industry leaders like those listed above plus a keynote by PPC guru David Szetela, it’s a lineup that will make everyone want to attend!
I can’t wait to see what you come up with next!
Thank you, Sharon. We’ll miss you in Florida. Hope to see you at one of our future AM Days though.
Looking forward to it, Geno!
Thank a lot for the chances u brought to world, I can’t wait to attend it.