After two successful U.S. conferences in 2012, great shows in San Francisco and London in 2013, I am thrilled to announce that we are already working on bringing you our 2014 shows, the first of which is going to be held in California.
Yes, as is already traditional, we are returning to San Francisco (for our third time).
Here are the details:
Save the Date!
- When: March 19-20, 2014
- Where: San Francisco, CA
- Venue: SF Marriott Marquis [details here]
Apply to Speak
We have just opened our Call for Speakers, and if you are interested in presenting to advertisers/merchants or affiliate program managers, here is the information you need to know:
- Proposal deadline: September 6, 2013
- Apply here: Call for Speakers page
- IMPORTANT: Do not propose content previously presented elsewhere
- Accepted speakers will be notified by: September 26, 2013
- NEW: Based on the growing popularity of our traditional “Inside the Mind of the Super Affiliate” keynote panel, starting from 2014 I am contemplating adding a “Successful Affiliate Management Through Affiliates’ Eyes” track. So, if you are an affiliate that has a good topic to share with affiliate managers and mearchants, I strongly encourage you to submit your proposal as well.
We are interested in all things affiliate management, regardless of the subject or presenter’s background. Analysis and case study-based proposals, aiming at delivering actionable content, are strongly encouraged.
Looking forward to reviewing your speaking proposals for our 5th AM Days conference!
1 thought on “2014 Affiliate Management Conference: Save the Date, Apply to Speak”
Pingback: 2014 Affiliate Management Conference Agenda Live, Registration Open