As the year 2009 is coming to an end, many are looking back to highlight the most popular trends and developments in their industries, and in a similar fashion I have decided to devote my today’s blog post to highlighting the top (most popular by the number of participants) affiliate polls that I’ve run in the course of the year. They ranged from fun ones (like the first two) to more serious ones (I’m calling them “educational” polls, as merchants have a lot to learn from them).
So here are my top 7 affiliate marketing polls run in 2009:
— GENERIC POLLS —
1. Are you larks, owls, or hummingbirds? [poll]
2. How many alcoholic drinks do you consume on a weekly basis? [poll]
— EDUCATIONAL POLLS —
1. Do you use affiliate program directories to find programs to join? [poll]
2. Do you read program agreements prior to applying? [poll]
3. What’s the maximum acceptable wait for a program application decision? [poll]
4. What’s the maximum acceptable banner file size? [poll]
5. How long (in business days) are you willing to wait for merchant’s reply before giving up? [poll]
If you are an affiliate and haven’t yet participated in any of the above 7 polls, I’d like to invite you to do so. These polls serve as excellent points of reference for me (and I’m sure other affiliate program managers too) to send merchants to. You can participate in any of these by clicking the [poll] link next to each question.