Yesterday evening SearchEngineJournal.com has announced the 2010 Search & Social Awards winners, and I am excited to see AM Navigator top the list of affiliate marketing blogs! Thank you all for your support. It is an honor.
Here’s the full list of winners:
- Best SEO Blog – SEOmoz
- Search News Blog – Search Engine Land
- Favorite SEO Tools Suite – SEOmoz Tools
- Best PPC Blog – PPC Hero
- Best Analytics Blog – Occam’s Razor (congratulations, Avinash!)
- Best Link Building Blog – Link Spiel
- Best Hair in SEO or Social Media – Chris Brogan
- Best Social Media Optimization Blog – Chris Brogan
- Best Local Search Blog – David Mihm
- Sexiest Man in Social Media – Pete Cashmore
- Best Affiliate Marketing Blog – AM Navigator
- Best Conversion Rate Optimization Blog – Get Elastic
- Best Blogger Resource & Guide Blog – ProBlogger
- Best Copywriting Blog – CopyBlogger
- Best Webmaster Resource Interface by a Search Engine – Google Webmaster Tools
- Best Social Media & Networking News Blog – Mashable
- Best Facebook Resource Blog – AllFacebook
- Best Twitter Marketing Blog – TwiTip
- Best Online Reputation Management Blog – Outspoken Media
- Best Industry Infographic of 2009-2010 – Value of SEO vs PPC
- Best Search Engine Marketing Community/Forum – SEOmoz
One again, the full list of winners as well as 2nd and 3rd places may be found here.
5 thoughts on “AM Navigator Voted 2010 Best Affiliate Marketing Blog”
My wife’s way of congratulating me:
Thank you, Sherry.
Congratulations Geno. Definitely Well Deserved.
Thank you, Ashish!