Conversion optimization — “the science and art of creating an experience for a website visitor with the goal of converting the visitor into a customer” [source]. What else could be more important (whether you’re an affiliate, a online retailer, or anyone else involved in digital marketing)?
Here are the 7 must-follow conversion optimization experts who are active on Twitter, and deserve every online marketer’s utmost attention:
- Bryan Eisenberg — Professional marketing speaker and best selling author of Waiting for Your Cat to Bark, Call to Action and Always Be Testing.
- Tim Ash — CEO of SiteTuners.com, author of Landing Page Optimization and landing page optimization expert. Chairperson of Conversion Conference.
- Chris Goward — Co-Founder and CEO of WiderFunnel Marketing Optimization, the conversion optimization services company.
- Oli Gardner — Director of inbound marketing at Unbounce, “the simplest platform for marketers” to build, publish and test landing pages with no coding or IT”.
- Raquel Hirsch — Tweets on conversion optimization testing, demand-generation and online strategy (plus just a few lateral thoughts).
- Jeffrey Eisenberg — Conversion expert, co-author, co-inventor Persuasion Architecture, and professional speaker. Former CEO FutureNow.
- Anne Holland — Publisher of WhichTestWon.com and Founder of MarketingSherpa.
Have I missed someone you follow on the topic? Please post about them in the “Comments” area below.