Conversion optimization — “the science and art of creating an experience for a website visitor with the goal of converting the visitor into a customer” [source]. What else could be more important (whether you’re an affiliate, a online retailer, or anyone else involved in digital marketing)?
Here are the 7 must-follow conversion optimization experts who are active on Twitter, and deserve every online marketer’s utmost attention:
- Bryan Eisenberg — Professional marketing speaker and best selling author of Waiting for Your Cat to Bark, Call to Action and Always Be Testing.
- Tim Ash — CEO of SiteTuners.com, author of Landing Page Optimization and landing page optimization expert. Chairperson of Conversion Conference.
- Chris Goward — Co-Founder and CEO of WiderFunnel Marketing Optimization, the conversion optimization services company.
- Oli Gardner — Director of inbound marketing at Unbounce, “the simplest platform for marketers” to build, publish and test landing pages with no coding or IT”.
- Raquel Hirsch — Tweets on conversion optimization testing, demand-generation and online strategy (plus just a few lateral thoughts).
- Jeffrey Eisenberg — Conversion expert, co-author, co-inventor Persuasion Architecture, and professional speaker. Former CEO FutureNow.
- Anne Holland — Publisher of WhichTestWon.com and Founder of MarketingSherpa.
Have I missed someone you follow on the topic? Please post about them in the “Comments” area below.
9 thoughts on “7 Conversion Optimization Experts to Follow on Twitter”
Thanks for the great list of optimization experts. I’d like to add SiteSpect’s Founder and CEO, Eric J. Hansen, who architected SiteSpect’s non-intrusive optimization platform. You can follow him at http://twitter.com/ericjhansen.
Thanks for the mention! I wanna give full credit to our Senior Reporter Natalie Myers who spends 100% of her day digging up new tests and convincing marketers to share the data with our readership. You can follow Natalie’s own A/B and multivariate testing-dedicated Twitter stream @WhichTestWon
@Kim: Great suggestion! I actually follow Eric in my Web Analytics Twitter list too.
@Anne: You’re most welcome, and good job on Natlie’s part. I’ve just hyperlinked your link to her Twitter stream.
Thanks for adding me to the list Geno!
A great group of people to follow. I’ll be checking back to see who else gets added in these comments. The community is growing new strength this year and it’s good see everyone enjoying exposure and success.
Thanks for chiming in, Oli. Glad to meet you (even though only virtually).
If you yourself have anyone else to add, be my guest.
Thanks for the mention, Geno. I would include you on the list as you seem to have an uncanny ability to find all the great tweets to pass along. Good work.
Oli is a new entry for me. 🙂 Great stuff, though, from his tweets and blog posts.
Yes, Oli’s tweets (or actually tweets of everyone who has been mentioned on this list) are great. I learn a lot from them.