I’ve blogged about multiple things during the past days (sometimes more than once a day), but naturally wasn’t able to cover, or react to everything that I personally have found to be of interest. There really is an abundance of great content being produced on a weekly basis, and to highlight some of the posts and articles I haven’t mentioned in my own posts, I’d like to link to them today.
So here’s my unconditional link love to the great (and important) content on affiliate marketing (or immediately relevant topics) that has been produced over the past 10 days:
- 06/16/2010: DMA Urges Action on Colorado Tax Reporting Law by Direct Marketing Association
- 06/17/2010: The PPC Affiliate Marketing Myth by Mike Lowe
- 06/22/2010: 2010 Golden Link Award Winners by LinkShare
- 06/23/2010: Is Your Affiliate Datafeed Site Sinking in Mayday? by Rae Hoffman
- 06/25/2010: California’s Referendum on the Advertising Tax by David Lewis
- 06/25/2010: Skimlinks Revolutionizes Content Monetization with Launch of SkimWords Beta by Hannah
If I’ve missed anything else, as always, be my guest, and post a link (as a comment) below.