Writing is the area where nearly every one of us could use improvement, and improving one’s writing is never a one-time task, but an ongoing lifetime-long process. The power of crisp compelling word can hardly be overestimated, especially in the age of Social Media. Wherever we turn, everyone‘s now writing — be it on their personal blogs, forums, microblogs, social network profiles, or even in comments under blogs posts and articles that they care about. This Friday, I would like to list 8 Twitter accounts that will help you improve your writing:
- Brian Clark (aka Copyblogger) — Believes that “the missing ingredients that prevent more people from succeeding with online marketing” are precisely “content strategies and copywriting skills.” One of my personal favorites on the topic.
- Fuel Your Writing — Dedicated to bringing you the tools necessary to “fuel” your passion for writing of all types.
- Write to Done — Passionate about writing. Offers unmissable articles on writing and blogging by Leo Babauta of Zen Habits, Mary Jaksch, and guests.
- Jon Winokur — Compendium of quotes, anecdotes and writerly wisdom compiled by the author of Advice To Writers (Pantheon) and The Big Curmudgeon (Black Dog & Leventhal).
- Daily Writing Tips — Daily tips on grammar, spelling, punctuations, freelance writing and more.
- WritersGroup — Tweets about language, writing, blogging, journalism, and more.
- Joanna Penn — Author, speaker, blogger, traveler, reinventor of self. Learning and blogging about writing, publishing and book marketing.
- ShutUpAndWrite — Writing tips, classes and webinars from D. Ladd, a writer and reporter.