Affiliate Summit East 2010 — which is going to be held in New York, NY — is just a few days away, and whether you’re a first-time attendee, or have already been to Affiliate Summits before, I am sure you’ll find good ideas to pick up from the list of resources I’ve collected.
One of the most important things you want to be is focused. Affiliate Summits can be great when used smartly. Whatever your goals may be, stick to them, and you’ll undoubtedly reach them.
Here’s my list of the top 10 resources to help Affiliate Summit attendees achieve their goals:
- First Timers Guide for Affiliate Summit East 2010 by Shawn Collins
- Preparing for Affiliate Summit East 2010 by Tricia Meyer
- Affiliate Summit for First Timers thread on ABestWeb
- Guide to Networking at Affiliate Summit East 2010 by Shawn Collins
- The Tradeshow Jungle by Chantelle S White
- Affiliate Summit Suggestions & Meet Market Tips from Melanie Seery
- 8 Ways to Get the Most out of Affiliate Summit East by Zac Johnson (a year-old post, but still valid)
- Affiliate Summit Survival Guide by Andrew Wee (majority of tips still valid regardless of this being a 2008 guide)
- Affiliate Guide to Standing out at a Conference — Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 — by ShareResults
- The Secrets To A Killer Elevator Pitch by Bianca Male of The Business Insider (great tips for everyone)
Have fun preparing for the Affiliate Summit, and most importantly at the Summit itself!
As always, if I have missed any important articles or blog posts on the topic, please let it be known by posting links to them below.
4 thoughts on “10 Must Read Resources for Affiliate Summit Attendees”
Thanks for including me in such a great list. I had missed a couple of these previously and need to read them now. We’re almost there!
Yours was great post, Tricia. Well-worth the inclusion.
Glad you liked my list, and thank you for retweeting it.
Thanks for pulling out of the “oldies” as a “goodie”! I also wrote one last month on the top speakers I am looking forward to seeing at this years event. Appreciate it!
Yep, I saw that one too, Zac, but tried to focus this particular post on the stuff to do to prepare for the Summit, and use any Affiliate Summit to the max.
Thank you for that post. It was a “goodie”.