One of the suggestions under my Digital Marketer’s Twitter 100+ Master List was to put together a list of SEO experts to follow on Twitter. The day has finally come and today I will indeed focus on the Search Engine Optimization experts you don’t want to miss. Here is my list (not a ranking, just a list of folks and online resources — broken into two lists, arranged by the number of followers on the day of this post — whose tweets I often find to be of great help): People
- Matt Cutts — Famous Googler (been with the company since January 2000). Head of Google’s Webspam team.
- Rand Fishkin — CEO & Co-Founder of SEOmoz. He tweets 15-20 times each week, mostly insights and articles about startups, search and social.
- Aaron Wall — Founder of SEO Book (aka SEOBook.com), the #1 SEO training program.
- Nate Moller — SEO and Social Media specialist in Utah & an eCommerce mentor. Passion for blogging, social media, and biz partnerships.
- Shimon Sandler — Passionate about Search Marketing (SEO and PPC). SEO consultant. Tweeting about Search Engine industry news, strategies, and tactics.