It’s Friday again, and in this week’s #FollowFriday blog post/list of mine I’d like to turn the spotlight to some of the top usability experts out there.
As often is the case with these lists that I put together, the below one shouldn’t be read as any kind of ranking, but just as a compilation of useful Twitter accounts to follow on the topic.
- UX Magazine — A leading, Webby-nominated, online user experience publication.
- Garth Von Buchholz — Author, educator and certified usability analyst.
- Measuring Usability — A quantitative usability and research firm providing consulting in statistical analysis, usability testing and survey design and analysis
- Nick Finck — User experience director at Blink Interactive. Former editor in chief of Digital Web Magazine and founder of Blue Flavor.
- Joshua Porter — Co-founder of @Performable and co-creator of @ABTests
- UX Design — User experience design and web development stream. Operated by kind robots – for this special human touch please check out @ux.
- Craig Tomlin — Marketing, SEO and user experience consultant
- Jane Pyle — User Experience designer focused on iPhone and iPad app design. Interests: emotional design, game design, gestural interfaces.
- UXmatters — Web magazine about user experience matters, providing insights and inspiration for the user experience community.
- Interaction Design Association — Official global Twitter feed of the organization.
If I have missed your favorite usability expert or a must-follow account that is actively tweeting on this topic, please do post about them below.