It’s Friday again, and today I’d like to bring you a list of 10 web design-related Twitter accounts to follow.
Whatever part of digital marketing you’re involved in, at one point or another you have to work on least a landing page. And even if you’re outsourcing the task to someone else, basic knowledge of web design, as well as keeping up with the latest trends and developments is always good.
Following the below-listed Twitter accounts should help you with that (as well as serve a good daily source of design ideas):
- Smashing Magazine — Get smashed with Vitaly Friedman, editor-in-chief of Smashing Magazine, an online magazine for designers and web developers.
- Jacob Gube — Web developer/designer, founder of Six Revisions, co-founder of Design Instruct, author of The Ultimate Guide to Creating Popular Websites.
- DesignerDepot — Webdesigner Depot is one of the most popular blogs about web design trends, tutorials and much more. It’s run by Walter Apai, a web designer from Vancouver.
- DesignersCouch — Official Twitter account of a creative community to share your designs, be inspired and connect with talented peers.
- Anjelica Alexandris — I eat and sleep design so I can supply the freshest design resources on Twitter and if I get chance I look out of my window to check the world still exists.
- Mathew Carpenter — Aggregating web design & development articles, news, resources & tutorials on a daily basis.
- WebDesignDev — Creative journal for web enthusiasts. Learn web design the easy way!
- FuelCreativity — Get inspired! Official Twitter account of more FuelBrandNetwork.com.
- DesignrFix — From inspiration comes design! Daily Inspiration and useful online resources for web designers and graphic artists.
- DesignFollow — Web designer and blogger.
As always, if you have anyone else to add, your input would be much appreciated. Just post it below.