In the course of this week I’ve stumbled upon a number of excellent articles which I haven’t had a chance to quote or reference in the posts I’ve made. Hence, the decision to put together this list. I believe that every digital marketer and/or anyone involved in ecommerce will find these of help (especially now that we’re officially into Q4, and many of the thoughts expressed in these articles come extremely handy).
Here are my 10 picks of the week:
Design, Conversion, Analytics
- How and Why Design Impacts User Decisions by SpyreStudios
- 7 Conversion Tactics You Should Be Using but Probably Aren’t by Sherice Jacob
- Analytics 101: 6 Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make by Jessica Lee
- What “Like” Buttons Mean for Web Traffic [STATS] by Jolie O’Dell
- 5 Ways To Use Your Social Profiles for SEO by Aaron Wheeler
- Top 5 Emerging Brand Trends on Facebook by Jennifer Van Grove
- 6 Best Practices for Savvy E-mail Marketing by Lisa Barone
- How to Tailor Your Ads to a Consumer’s Mindset by Yahoo
- Inception’s 4 Rules for Ultimate Influence by Jeff Sexton
- A Seasonal Sales Shift: For Bargain Hunters, Retailers Make Every Day Feel Like Christmas by Knowledge@Wharton
If there’s a good article you’ve found, and you’d like to share it, feel free to post about it below.