Today I’ve decided to put together a bibliography of books (both hard copies and e-books) on affiliate marketing, but in the best traditions of Twitter #FollowFridays, I’ve only included books written by people who have Twitter accounts. The order is merely chronological, and contains only books of authors whose Twitter accounts I could easily locate (if I’ve missed anyone, please do let me know).
- 1998 – The Complete Insider’s Guide to Associate & Affiliate Programs written by Declan Dunn
- 1999 – The Complete Guide to Associate and Affiliate Programs on the Net: Turning Clicks into Cash written by Dan Gray
- 2000 – Affiliate Selling: Building Revenue on the Web written by Greg Helmstetter & Pamela Metivier
- 2001 – Successful Affiliate Marketing for Merchants written by Shawn Collins & Frank Fiore
- 2003 – Affiliate Cash Flow Marketing written by David L Hancock
- 2004 – Strategic Affiliate Marketing written by Simon Goldschmidt, Sven Junghagen & Uri Harris
- 2005 – The Super Affiliate Handbook written by Rosalind Gardner
- 2007 – A Practical Guide to Affiliate Marketing written by yours truly
- 2007 – High Performance Affiliate Marketing (e-book) written by Jeremy Palmer
- 2007 – Make a Fortune Promoting Other People’s Stuff Online written by Rosalind Gardner
- 2008 – Affiliate Masters Course (e-book) written by Ken Evoy
- 2010 – Internet Marketing from the Real Experts written by The Gang of 88, Missy Ward & Shawn Collins
Again, if I have missed anyone who belongs to the above list, please do let me know (by posting about it in the “Comments” area below).