Earlier this morning, on the final day of Affiliate Summit West 2011, Shawn Collins and Missy Ward announced the winners of 2011 Pinnacle Awards. No, I didn’t win in the Best Blogger category, but am sincerely excited for Eric Nagel who grabbed that award.
Here’s the full list of the 2011 Pinnacle Awards winners:
- Affiliate of the Year — Deals.Woot
- Affiliate Manager of the Year — Carolyn Kmet
- Exceptional Merchant — Zappos
- Affiliate Marketing Advocate — Lisa Picarille
- Best Blogger — Eric Nagel
- Affiliate Marketing Legend — Todd Farmer
Congratulations both to all the finalists, and especially to the winners! All of the above awards are well-deserved, no doubt about it.
By the way, I’ve taken a good number of great pictures at the Summit, and will post them as soon as I’m back in the office. I’m still in Vegas, but will be flying back to the East Coast tomorrow. So, expect more posts about the-largest-Affiliate-Summit-ever very soon.