It’s Friday, the sun is shining (I hope it is outside your window, just as it is outside of mine), and we’re all ready for the weekend…
But wait! Before you go, let me share with you the 5 new Twitter accounts I’ve started following in the course of the past week. You may find some of them of interest too.
Here they are (arranged by the number of followers they have at the time of this post):
1. Danny Sullivan — Editor of SearchEngineLand.com, covering Google, SEO, PPC and all aspects of search engines and search marketing.
2. Jeremiah Owyang — Senior Analyst at Forrester Research focused on Social computing for the interactive marketer. Publisher of industry reports, blogger, professional speaker.
3. PSFK — A “go-to source of new idea tweets”.
4. Dan Ariely — Author of Predictably Irrational and The Upside of Irrationality, professor of Psychology and Behavioral Economics.
5. Andrew Hoefener — Ecommerce best practices, commentary and relevant news for professional Internet retailers.
Who have been some of the most interesting people you have started following on Twitter this week?
3 thoughts on “5 Twitter Gems I've Started Following This Week”
Anonymous marketing/social media pro who is pretty blunt and humorous.
“Have advised household names & been running social media programs for more than a decade. This is where I vent w/o backlash from the Web 2.0 Gestapo.”
Interesting one. I’ve heard of him before. Do you know why he has David Beckham in his avatar?
I asked him but didn’t get a reply, so I am assuming he thinks Beckham is a Marketing D********