But wait! Before you go, let me share with you the 5 new Twitter accounts I’ve started following in the course of the past week. You may find some of them of interest too.
Here they are (arranged by the number of followers they have at the time of this post):
1. Danny Sullivan — Editor of SearchEngineLand.com, covering Google, SEO, PPC and all aspects of search engines and search marketing.
2. Jeremiah Owyang — Senior Analyst at Forrester Research focused on Social computing for the interactive marketer. Publisher of industry reports, blogger, professional speaker.
3. PSFK — A “go-to source of new idea tweets”.
4. Dan Ariely — Author of Predictably Irrational and The Upside of Irrationality, professor of Psychology and Behavioral Economics.
5. Andrew Hoefener — Ecommerce best practices, commentary and relevant news for professional Internet retailers.
Who have been some of the most interesting people you have started following on Twitter this week?