Noun: A program (as of music or talk) made available in digital format for automatic download over the Internet [source]
There is an array of affiliate marketing-related podcasts all around the place, and to help you navigate the ocean, I’ve decided to put together a list of those that I believe to be worth highlighting in 2011 (sorry those guys and gals who haven’t recorded anything since 2010). You may find it below.
Again, as it was the case with the list of affiliate marketing bloggers to follow, the below list is not a ranking, and the order is merely alphabetical.
Without further ado, here is my list:
- Affiliate ABCs and Merchant ABCs — Deborah Carney and Vinny O’Hare discuss affiliate marketing-related topics with affiliates, program managers, and merchants.
- Affiliate Buzz — One of the industry’s oldest podcasts, where since 2003 James Martell is ” keeping affiliates informed, inspired and motivated”.
- Affiliate Marketing Fanatics — A podcast where “a couple of hyper-caffeinated affiliate marketers (Mike Buechele) and (Trisha Lyn Fawver) talk about all things affiliate marketing”.
- Affiliate Marketing Today — A “Think Tank radio show hosted by the team at RevenueWire.com that offers knowledge and analysis on e-commerce conversion strategies and current issues in affiliate marketing”.
- Affiliate Thing — Affiliate marketing commentary, interviews, and various segments hosted by Lisa Picarille and Shawn Collins.
- AffiliateVoices.com — Greg Hoffman and Cindy Ballard interview the world’s top affiliates.
- Both Sides of the Track — Jason Rubacky and Eric Nagel discuss industry issues from two different points of view: as an affiliate and as an affiliate development manager.
- Coffee Talk Interviews — Another podcast by James Martell where through interviews he is communicating how “to make money by building profitable websites from the ground up”.
- Geek Dads Weekly, Inside Internet Marketing, Be a Better Podcaster, and other podcasts produced by Daniel M. Clark are awesome for affiliate marketers to follow.
- PMA Industry Report — “Performance Marketing Association Industry Report, a podcast” hosted by Lisa Picarille and “dedicated to the most pressing issues impacting advertisers, publishers, networks and agencies.”
If a podcast you enjoy has been missed (important: it must be on or directly related to affiliate marketing), please do post about it in the “Comments” area below.