It’s Friday again, and in the best traditions of Twitter #FollowFriday today I’d like to bring you a list of US affiliate networks which are actively using Twitter to keep both affiliates and merchants up-to-date with their latest news, developments, blog posts, and so on…
I see that in 2009 Zac posted his compilation of “affiliate networks using Twitter”, but the list has grown significantly since then, and it is time for an updated one.
If we include niche and CPA networks, there are over 60 on Twitter now (see this Twitter list of mine). However, today I’d like to focus on the mainstream affiliate networks who actively tweet. It seems that there at least 13 which you want to consider following (I’ve also included respective Facebook pages though
at the time of this post not all are equally active on Facebook):
- AvantLink — Twitter | Facebook
- Amazon Associates — Twitter | Facebook
- Buy.at — Twitter | Facebook
- Commission Junction — Twitter | Facebook
- eBay Partner Network — Twitter | Facebook
- Google Affiliate Network — Twitter | Facebook
- ImpactRadius — Twitter | Facebook
- LinkConnector — Twitter | Facebook
- LinkShare — Twitter | Facebook
- Pepperjam — Twitter | Facebook
- ShareResults — Twitter | Facebook
- ShareASale — Twitter | Facebook
- WebGains — Twitter | Facebook
Important: The above list is merely alphabetical; and is not to be taken as any kind of ranking. And yes, I have also included ShareResults (who are based in Canada, and would otherwise make a list of one), and Amazon and eBay (which, in my opinion, should also be mentioned here) too.
Happy #FollowFriday, and have a great weekend ahead, everyone!