Not too long ago I posted about the 10 Things Not to Share on Social Media, and that post quickly became one of the most popular ones in my blog.
So, today I’d like to give another similar list — a list of 10 things not to think of when creating your password (or PIN, for that matter!)
So here we go:
10 Sure Ways to Get Your Password Hacked
- Use your birthday
- Use your phone number (or any parts of it)
- Use your zip/postal code
- Use your spouse’s or kids’ names
- Write it down
- Base it on your own name, or your business name
- Base it on your passion
- Just type in password
- Use the same one everywhere
- Never change it (change it every quarter)
What have I missed?