Affiliate recruitment — the process of finding new affiliates, and convincing them into joining your affiliate marketing program.
But today, I’d like us to turn to one of the most effective — though at times quite time-consuming — ways, and that is by employment of tools that are being traditionally used for link building.
5 Robust Link-Building Tools for Affiliate Recruitment
- Internet Business Promoter — I’ve been using IBP’s Arelis for over six years, and still love it. They have a free/trial version too.
☛ Pricing: $249.95 for Standard edition, and $499.95 for Business.
- SEO Quake — Famous browser plugin and toolbar used by millions. Available for Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari.
☛ Pricing: free.
- Raven SEO Tools — By pulling data from SEMRush, SEOmoz and Majestic SEO, these give you deep insights into who is really the best to approach. 30-day free trial available.
☛ Pricing: $99/mo for Pro version, $249/mo for Agency one.
- Citation Labs — They have a number of tools suitable for affiliate recruitment as well.
☛ Pricing: varies. Here’s how the company’s founder put it: “depends on how many lists you’re scraping and – even more – how many contacts you’re trying to find (ie: how many URLs you input for contact discovery). For 500-1000 prospects I think folks should be prepared to spend around $20 or so.”
- BuzzStream — Their tools essentially make up a CRM system for link building, helping streamline the routine processes of search, pulling data, communication, and much more. 14-day free trial.
☛ Pricing: $29/mo for Basic package, $99/mo for Plus, $249/mo for Premium.
Have I missed a good link building tool that can be effectively used for affiliate recruitment? If so, please do post about it in the “Comments” field below.