In the course of the past three weeks we were flooded with speaking proposals for Affiliate Management Days, the new professional forum for affiliate program managers, and everyone involved in affiliate marketing on the advertiser’s side. It wasn’t an easy task, but we’ve selected the speakers for the San Francisco 2012 conference, and the agenda is already live on the website. Here are just a few things to highlight:
- 4 keynote presentations
- 20 breakout sessions
- 25 speakers
- Topics include affiliate recruitment, dealing with fraud, adware, and black hat techniques, web analytics, attribution data, landing page optimization, branding, influence and persuasion, trends and innovations, mobile, video, social, and much more!
The full agenda for AM Days SF 2012 (which will take place on March 8-9, 2012) may be viewed here.
- Kush Abdulloev, Affiliate Program Manager, VMInnovations
- Tim Ash, CEO, SiteTuners ← keynote speaker
- Sarah Bundy, CEO, All Inclusive Marketing
- Linda Bustos, Director of Ecommerce Research, Elastic Path Software
- Todd Crawford, Co-Founder, Impact Radius
- Ben Edelman, Assistant Professor, Harvard Business School ← keynote speaker
- Karen Garcia, CEO, GTO Management
- Chris Goward, CEO, WiderFunnel Marketing
- John Greathouse, Partner, Rincon Venture Partners ← keynote speaker
- Kristin Hall, Head of Publisher Development, Google Affiliate Network
- Peter Hamilton, Partner & CMO, HasOffers
- Sam Harrelson, Publisher/Editor, PayPerTrends
- Simon Jones, VP of Strategic Solutions, Plimus
- Siva Kumar, Co-Founder, TheFind.com
- Joanna Lord, Director of Customer Acquisition & Retention, SEOmoz
- Rebecca Madigan, Executive Director, Performance Marketing Association
- David Naffziger, CEO, BrandVerity
- Tony Pantano, CEO, Imwave
- Ali Pasha, Product Manager, Google Affiliate Network
- Geno Prussakov, Chair, Affiliate Management Days
- Kim Rowley, Founder, ShoppingBookmarks.com
- Jared Saunders, Affiliate Program Manager, JensonUSA
- Jason Spievak, CEO, RingRevenue ← keynote speaker
- Kevin Webster, Internet Marketing Manager, Forbes Custom Products
- Jenny Williams, Merchant Manager, Skimlinks
We’re still in the “early bird” registration phase, and if you register by January 20, you’ll save $300 off our regular price pass. So, don’t delay. Register soon!!
We also have a number of sponsorship opportunities available. So, if your target audience matches with the one we cater to, do consider them.
As always, should you have any questions, the “Comments” field under this post is all yours; and I’ll be happy to answer.