May is going to be a hot month for me. In fact, in the course of the next month I am going to deliver more presentations than I had in course of the whole previous year.
I will speak on affiliate marketing in 5 countries (USA, United Kingdom, Russia, Romania, and the Netherlands), keynote 2 conferences, and (for the first time in life) speak at a business school and at a regional division of American Marketing Association. It is the latter two speaking engagements that I am especially excited about.
Here is the full list of my upcoming May 2013 speaking appearances:
- American Marketing Association DC (Washington, DC, USA, May 1, 2013):
Reach & Close More Customers Through Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Management Days London (London, UK, May 15-16, 2013):
Affiliate Management Challenges & Opportunities
- St Petersburg Internet Conference (St Petersburg, Russia, May 20-21, 2013):
Essentials of Affiliate Program Optimization
- GPeC – Gala Premiilor eCommerce (Bucharest, Romania, May 27, 2013):
- Affiliate Marketing Workshop (Bucharest, Romania, May 28, 2013):
Crash Course in Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing Workshop (Utrecht, the Netherlands, May 29, 2013):
Effective Affiliate Recruitment, Activation & Motivation
- Affiliate Dag (Amsterdam, the Netherlands, May 30, 2013):
10 Ways to Optimize Your Affiliate Program (or a Practical Advice on How to Increase the Program’s Conversion Rate)
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (Rotterdam, Netherlands, May 30, 2013):
Introduction to Affiliate Marketing (or How to Make Performance Marketing Work for Your Business)
I have a few more lined up for later in the year, and you may view them all here. Hope to see you at some of these.