It’s Friday again, and in the best traditions of Twitter’s #FollowFriday list sharing, today I’d like to turn to email marketers.
So, ladies and gentlemen, I now bring you a list of 10 email marketing experts and/or companies/projects to follow on Twitter (bios taken from whatever each of them listed on their Twitter profile):
- Chad White — Tracker of retail email trends and tactics. Research director at Smith-Harmon, a Responsys Company, an email marketing strategy and creative services agency.
- Stephanie Miller — Email marketer by day, NYC explorer by night.
- Mark Brownlow — Writer, blogger, observer. Owner of the Email Marketing Reports website which provides advice and resources on the topic.
- Greg Cangialosi — CEO of Blue Sky Factory, a leading email marketing service provider. Husband. Father. Lover of music and travel.
- Loren McDonald — Speaker/columnist on email marketing, social media, engagement marketing; VP at Silverpop.
- Scott Hardigree — Founder of Indiemark (an email marketing agency), family man, wannabe do-gooder.
- ReturnPath — Tweets on email marketing, email deliverability, email reach, email response, email reputation, sender score, and more.
- Simms Jenkins — CEO of BrightWave Marketing, an award-winning email marketing & digital targeted messaging agency, and the author of The Truth About Email Marketing.
- Email Experience — Official Twitter account of the Email Experience Council, the world’s largest community driven organization, celebrating the best in email marketing.
- TheeMailGuide — Email marketers and technology gurus, working hard to make a difference when it comes to buying email solutions. Managed by Jeff Ginsberg and Jim Ducharme.
If you think I’ve missed someone I should have listed, please post about them below (in the “Comments” area).