Over a year ago — soon after starting to play with Twitter — I recorded a video on using Twitter as an affiliate program support tool. Are you using it as one?
Since it’s Friday again, I have decided to put together a list of Twitter accounts maintained by 20 online merchants (on both sides of the Atlantic) to support their affiliate programs. This is a good list both for affiliates to follow, and for affiliate program managers to pick up ideas from. The order is merely alphabetical, and the descriptions were copied directly from each account (some of them will give you ideas for what you may include there; caution: flee from sounding cheesy).
And here is the list:
- Amazon — Official twitter of Amazon’s affiliate program, launched in 1996. Earn up to 15% by advertising Amazon products!
- Argos — The official Twitter account for the Argos affiliate program. Follow us for details of our latest offers and developments on the affiliate program.
- CowBoom.com — Become a CowBoom Affiliate and earn more commission today! Follow us for current affiliate promotions and industry news.
- Dell — As a DELL Home Affiliate your customers will enjoy a wide array of computers, printers, TVs and other popular consumer electronics and accessories.
- eBay — [no description]
- Hayneedle — This is the official Twitter account for Hayneedle Affiliates.
- HomeTownQuotes — [no description]
- Legacy Learning Systems — Commissions start at 20% and bonuses are frequent for our top affiliates. Our affiliate program is managed by award-winning Affiliate Manager, Matt McWilliams.
- MacMall — Official MacMall.com Affiliate Advantage Network Account.
- New York Times Store — Earn $$ while selling special gifts, fine art, classic photos, sports collectibles, memorabilia and New York Times themed keepsakes.
- oDesk — oDesk Affiliate Program $50/Buyer | $.50/Provider Guaranteed work. Guaranteed payment.
- Overstock — Exclusively for our affiliate partners, get all of our latest program details here. Please also read our newsletters for all-inclusive program information.
- Real Good Solar — Earn $500 per sale as an affiliate!
- Ryman — Join the Ryman Affiliate Programme through Buy.at or TradeDoubler!
- Sears (Canada) — Latest deals, hot products for Sears.ca affiliates. Not an affiliate? sign up at link above. (Brought to you by Sears.ca aff. team, Sarah + Elyssa)
- Target — The Target.com Affiliate Program. Stay tuned for program updates, offers and news.
- TicketNetwork — We represent the TicketNetwork Affiliate Program–offering 12.5% commission, 45-day cookie life, and a huge inventory.
- TicketsNow — [no description]
- TRX — Promote the TRX and earn cash.
- Zappos — [no description] idle account now (unfortunately)
Are you, as a merchant or an affiliate program manager, tweeting to affiliates yet?