As it has already become customary (my previous lists: 2009 and 2010), for the third time in a row I am putting together a list of the main affiliate marketing conferences, symposiums, conventions and expos that are going to be held in 2011.
As usual, I am using the * asterisk to mark the conferences that I have personally attended in the past, and/or highly recommend.
2011 Affiliate Marketing Conferences & Events
- 01/09-01/11 – Affiliate Summit West (Las Vegas, NV, USA)*
- 01/20 – LinkShare Symposium West (San Francisco, CA, USA)
- 01/27-01/30 – London Affiliate Conference (London, UK)
- 03/01-03/02 – LeadsCon Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV, USA)
- 03/01-03/02 – Online Advertising & Affiliate Expo (London, UK)
- 03/08-03/09 – PubCon Austin (Austin, TX, USA)*
- 04/08 – LinkShare Symposium UK (London, UK)
- 05/25-05/27 – ShareASale ThinkTank 2011 (Chicago, IL, USA)
- 05/27 – TradeDoubler Summit (London, UK)
- TBD – LinkShare Symposium Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- 06/07-06/08 – a4u Expo Europe (Munich, Germany)*
- TBD (3rd week of June) – Affiliate Convention (Denver, CO, USA)
- 06/22 – [email protected] (Sydney, Australia)
- 06/28 – LinkShare Symposium East (New York, NY)
- 07/06 – PerformanceIN Fasion (London, UK)
- 08/21-08/23 – Affiliate Summit East (New York, NY, USA)*
- 09/08-09/11 – Barcelona Affiliate Conference (Barcelona, Spain)
- 09/13-09/14 – Take Charge 2011 (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- 09/20-09/22 – Commission Junction University (Santa Barbara, CA)
- 09/27 – ForumCon Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- 10/18-10/19 – a4u expo London (London, UK)*
- 11/08-11/10 – PubCon Las Vegas 2011 (Las Vegas, NV, USA)*
[Last updated: 09/16/2011 at 12:21 pm ET]
If I have missed an event that must be included in the above list, please let me know by posting about it in the “Comments” area under this post, and I will make sure it is also to the list.
2 thoughts on “Affiliate Marketing Conferences, Conventions & Expos – 2011”
I think you can safely include BlogWorld in as I know more and more affiliates attending, however I don’t know the 2011 dates yet. It’s been in October I think every year though, so I guess it’s safe to say TBA October
Thank you for the suggestion, Trisha, but I think I’ll stick with the conferences that are primarily geared towards affiliate marketers.