Impact Radius has just announced its version of the Top Performance Marketing Influencers list, ranking 25 affiliate marketing folks “with the most influential blog and Twitter presence”. Here’s how the official press release describes the list:
Designed to help advertisers, agencies and media companies seeking expert guidance in improving their revenue from performance marketing, the list, based on an Impact Radius independent analysis of the influence of more than 400 prominent performance marketing thought leaders, identifies the top people whose blogs, tweets and social metrics provide the most influential insights and advice for the industry.
I am humbled to make the first dozen, in quite a company:
- Brian Clark — Copyblogger | @copyblogger
- Shawn Collins — Affiliate Tip | @affiliatetip
- Jeremy Schoemaker — Shoemoney | @shoemoney
- John Chow — JohnChow.com | @johnchow
- Brett Tabke — PubCon | @btabke
- Rae Hoffman-Dolan — Sugarrae | @sugarrae
- Missy Ward — MissyWard.com | @missyward
- Peter Bordes — MediaTrust | @mediatrustpete
- Pace Lattin — Industry Pace | @pacelattin
- Lynn Terry — ClickNewz.com | @lynnterry
- Matthew Wood — A4U | @matthewwood
- Geno Prussakov — AM Navigator | @eprussakov
Here’s also a quick screenshot of part of the original infografic [which may be seen in its entirety here]:
Congratulations to all 25, and especially to my good friends Shawn Collins, Missy Ward, Matthew Wood, Greg Hoffman, Peter Hamilton, Angel Djambazov, Tricia Meyer, and Kirsty McCubbin. Honored to be with you all on this list.
8 thoughts on “Top Affiliate Marketing Influencers Named by Impact Radius”
Thanks, Geno! I am definitely happy to be recognized in this way. And 22 is my lucky number. 🙂 Although there will always be different ways to make lists and stack data, just being included with names like these is such an honor to me. And now I know a few more people who I need to be following!
Nothing to thank me for. 🙂 As with anything Klout-like, there will be good points for and against, but I’m like you — encouraged just by being mentioned.
Congrats Peter! Well deserved…may you keep influencing this thing we call Affiliate Marketing.
“Peter”? Bordes or Hamilton? 🙂
I need to work harder to get on this list! lol
Good luck! 😉
Congrats with this achievement, Evgeny! But as in everything there is always a space for growth.
Thank you, Alexander, and I certainly agree.