I’ve been speaking internationally for more than 4 years, but 2011 has been the busiest year for me so far. In the course of this year, I’ve already spoken at 7 conferences in 5 different countries all around the world:
- Affiliate Summit West 2011 (Las Vegas, NV, 9-11 Jan 2011)
- PubCon Austin 2011 (Austin, TX, 8-9 Mar 2011)
- Russian Internet Forum (St Petersburg, Russia, 18-19 May 2011)
- a4uexpo Europe (Munich, Germany, 7-8 Jun 2011)
- Affiliate Summit East 2011 (New York, NY, 21-23 Aug 2011)
- Plimus Take Charge Summit (Tel Aviv, Israel, 13-14 Sept 2011)
- Global Software Selling Conference (Beijing, China, 19 Nov 2011)
You may see me present in Russian here, speak some German here, and English at my YouTube channel here.
If you’re looking to hire a conference speaker — be it to keynote your event, or present on a niche subject — here are the areas I specialize in:
- emerging trends in digital marketing
- affiliate marketing and program management
- blogging and social media
- personal branding
- Internet opportunities for brick-n-mortar
You may view feedback on me as a speaker here and on my LinkedIn profile; and you may also read more about me here.
If you want me to speak at your event, email me today.