It seems like only yesterday — with a butterflies-in-my-stomach type of excitement — I announced the launch of the world’s first affiliate program management conference.
In case you missed the San Francisco one in March (which turned out to be a great success), here are the recaps of all 29 blog posts that were put together on/from it:
- Day One Live Blog Recap: Affiliate Management Days West 2012
- Day Two Live Blog Recap: Affiliate Management Days West 2012
In an interview during the conference Peter asked me about my “vision moving forward with Affiliate Management Days.”
My reply was:
Next, we are going to have our East Coast show, which is going to happen around the third week of October. …and then international expansion too.
While the latter is still in the works, the dates and the location for our East Coast show are already known, and we are already accepting speaking proposals for it. Here are the details:
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hotel: Hyatt Regency Bonaventure
- Dates: October 9-10, 2012
- Speaker proposal deadline: June 15, 2012 >> apply here <<
- Accepted speakers notified by: June 29, 2012
The list of topics we are interested in may be found here. Case study-based presentations are given strong preference. Please keep also the audience profile in mind (advertisers/merchants, digital marketing managers, in-house affiliate managers, some network reps, some OPMs), and make sure your presentation/proposal is geared towards them. Feel free to also review our previous show’s sessions here.