Every major affiliate network offers coupon feeds. Here are just a few examples:
- Commission Junction has a Coupon-Only Offers RSS Feed
- Google Affiliate Network has its Orange Links
- LinkShare’s LinkLocator is an equivalent API solution
- LinkConnector’s Coupon/Promotions Feed
- ShareASale offers a Deals Database Feed
- AvantLink has its Dynamic Coupon Feed
And you do not need to be a “coupon affiliate” to benefit from these. Per Forrester “online coupons and promotion codes positively influence the purchase cycle” [source: The Impact Of Online Coupons And Promotion Codes report | PDF here] increasing conversions for content, datafeed, paid search, and every other type of affiliates.
However, let’s face it: not all affiliates are tech-savvy enough to comfortably use the above-mentioned coupon feeds (and/or API). For those of us who aren’t, there are two options: (1) hire someone like Eric Nagel to help you integrate these feeds with your website(s), or (2) use a tool that will do it for you. Today I’d like to highlight 7 tools that will help you automate coupon integration into your websites. Here’s my alphabetical list (with links to Twitter support accounts, where available):
1. Coupilia — This Seattle-based startup offers “an automated XML coupon feed for online coupon sites and blogs.” You enter your affiliate ID and their coupons “become your coupons.” Plans range from $25/mo to $999/mo. 14-day trial available.
2. CouponFeed.net — This tool offers a number of “easy to integrate” solutions with daily updated “coupons delivered by XML feeds.” You may either pay “per merchant” ($12.99/mo for first merchant, and $9/mo for each additional), per category ($119/mo), per network ($359/mo) or get access to “all coupons available from Coupon Feed Services” for $799/mo.
3. FeedShare — Their EZ Coupons™ solution is being positioned as “the fastest and easiest way to add a dynamic data feed driven layout to your site”. In addition to this one, they also offer Web API which allows affiliates to pull coupon data from their database (in XML or RSS format) “in real-time … for use in your own custom solutions.”
4. FMTC — This is one of the most powerful coupon integration tools out there. The solution “offers an automated, customized affiliate coupon feed which consolidates” 168,000+ deals from some 9,700 merchants “across all major affiliate networks.” They process nearly 20,000 new deals daily. The two key factors that set FMTC apart from the competition are (i) human-verified data, and (ii) well-organized and efficient support. Pricing: $100 – $1,995/month. 30-day free trial also available.
5. GoldenCAN — This is one of the industry’s older tools, primarily focused on product feeds, but it also has a Coupon Integration™ option which “provides an opportunity for the affiliates to display thousands of online coupons, promotions and recent price drops for the products of their selected merchant(s).”
6. PopShops — Originally focused on product feeds, it now also offers a “coupons and comparison shopping” solution which at the time of this post encompasses “over 16,193 of deals and coupons from 4,489 merchants across all major affiliate networks.” These deals “originate from feeds, program newsletters, network dashboards, and even exclusive deals direct from the merchant.” Plans range from Free to $59.99/mo, with a 30-day free trial in place as well.
7. Feeds4.com — Through this tool (its intuitive and easy to understand coupon datafeed) publishers have access to thousands of coupons and deals across 18 affiliate networks. Feeds4.com helps affiliates automate their entire data entry process. All plans include a 30-day free trial. Prices range from $99-$499/mo.
If I have missed a tool that you enjoy (or have developed!) as an affiliate, please be sure to post about it in the “Comments” area below. Many thanks in advance.