Many people blog these days, but in very few instances can I say that I enjoy every post that this or that blogger puts up. There are, however, bloggers out there that I follow daily (or as frequently as they post), and anxiously wait for their next post. Every time they write I either learn something new, or start thinking in a new direction upon reading the thoughts they publish.
Today I’d like to share a list of such blogs with you. Here they are in the alphabetical order (with author names linked to their Twitter profiles):
Top 10 Marketing & E-commerce Blogs
- Brothers Eisenberg Blog by Bryan & Jeffrey Eisenberg
- Econsultancy Blog by 150+ of authors
- Get Elastic Ecommerce Blog by Linda Bustos
- Mashable by multiple contributors
- Neuromarketing Blog by Roger Dooley
- Occam’s Razor Blog by Avinash Kaushik
- Outspoken Media Blog by Lisa Barone
- Six Pixels of Separation Blog by Mitch Joel
- Search Engine Land by Danny Sullivan and others
- TopRank Online Marketing Blog by Lee Odden
BONUS: While it’s not a blog, but a Paper.li “newspaper”, I thoroughly enjoy it every Friday when it’s published (and you may like it too): Better Marketing Through Science – compiled weekly by Jennifer Williams.
Of course, everyone understands that
by definition any and every list of favorites comes undergirded by the compiler’s subjectivity. I’m certain such is the case with my above list of top marketing blogs to follow as well; and I am, therefore, wide-open to your suggestions on what other blogs to follow for fresh, challenging, practical thinking on everything related to e-commerce and/or online marketing. Please add your favorites through the “Comments” below.
Tags: Avinash Kaushik, Bryan Eisenberg, Danny Sullivan, ecommerce bloggers, ecommerce blogs, Jeffrey Eisenberg, Lee Odden, Linda Bustos, Lisa Barone, marketing bloggers, marketing blogs, Mitch Joel, Roger Dooley