Golden Link Awards by LinkShare are traditionally awarded at their New York City Symposium – to celebrate “excellence and innovation in Rakuten LinkShare Network” — which happens on an annual basis. Last year I was honored to make the list of finalists. This year I was asked to judge the finalists. It was good fun; and yesterday afternoon the winners were announced in New York.
So the winners of 2012 Rakuten LinkShare Golden Link Awards are:
- Best New Advertiser — FreshDirect
- Best New Publisher — Eckim
- Innovative Advertiser of the Year — Sierra Trading Post
- Innovative Publisher of the Year — VigLink
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser) — Amanda Karr & Mike Chin of Macy’s
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher) — Cartera‘s Team
- Best Offer Strategy — Clinique
- OPM Agency of the Year — JEBCommerce
- International Advertiser of the Year — Teambuy.ca
- Best Lead Generation Publisher — Top Ten Reviews
- Best Search Marketing Program — Vera Bradley
- Advertiser’s Choice Award — BradsDeals.com
- Publisher’s Choice Award — 1-800-flowers.com
Glad to see that the majority of my choices made the list. Congratulations to all the winners!