Golden Link Awards by LinkShare are traditionally awarded at their New York City Symposium – to celebrate “excellence and innovation in Rakuten LinkShare Network” — which happens on an annual basis. Last year I was honored to make the list of finalists. This year I was asked to judge the finalists. It was good fun; and yesterday afternoon the winners were announced in New York.
Since I haven’t seen any announcements of the 2012 Golden Link Awards winners yet, let me recapitulate these from LinkShare’s tweets from the awards ceremony (like this one).
So the winners of 2012 Rakuten LinkShare Golden Link Awards are:
- Best New Advertiser — FreshDirect
- Best New Publisher — Eckim
- Innovative Advertiser of the Year — Sierra Trading Post
- Innovative Publisher of the Year — VigLink
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser) — Amanda Karr & Mike Chin of Macy’s
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher) — Cartera‘s Team
- Best Offer Strategy — Clinique
- OPM Agency of the Year — JEBCommerce
- International Advertiser of the Year — Teambuy.ca
- Best Lead Generation Publisher — Top Ten Reviews
- Best Search Marketing Program — Vera Bradley
- Advertiser’s Choice Award — BradsDeals.com
- Publisher’s Choice Award — 1-800-flowers.com
Glad to see that the majority of my choices made the list. Congratulations to all the winners!