Geno Prussakov Named 2011 Best Affiliate Marketing Blogger - Affiliate Marketing Blog by Geno Prussakov

As announced in the last week’s press release AM Navigator was shortlisted in the Best Affiliate Marketing Blog category of The Affiliate Marketing Awards 2011.

On a number of reasons I couldn’t attend the awards ceremony, which was held yesterday evening (April 12, 2011) at the W Hotel in San Francisco, California. Neither have I seen anyone blog about the award winners yet, but I do see the list of them posted on the Awards’ official website, and it looks like my name is among the winners:

Thank you, everyone who nominated me (it was a pleasant surprise), and everyone who voted for me. It’s both an honor, and great encouragement to keep going.

By the way, I’m also pleased to see that Volusion, whose affiliate program I launched and managed for over a year (and just recently transferred the management of it to their in-house team), has won the Best Affiliate Banners award. Congratulations also to Tricia Meyers, Angel Djambazov and ShareASale on winning Best Affiliate, Best Agency, and Best CPS Network respectively.

About Geno Prussakov

CEO & Founder of AM Navigator – an award-winning OPM agency. Founder & Chair of Affiliate Management Days conference. Author of numerous books including "Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day" (2011) and "Quick Start Guide to Affiliate Marketing" (2013), international speaker, marketing consultant, affiliate and influencer marketing evangelist.

Tags: , , , , , ,

23 Responses to “Geno Prussakov Named 2011 Best Affiliate Marketing Blogger”

1. Congrats, well deserved

2. Congrats to you Geno! That is a great honor to be voted by your peers. Keep up the great work.

3. Radhika Roy says:

Congratulations, Geno!

4. Ron says:

What are the nominations based on?

How does one get nominated as best affiliate blogger?

• Geno says:

I believe you could either nominate yourself, or have someone nominate you. I’m not sure. I found out that I was shortlisted only when published the list of finalists.

5. Well deserved, Geno. Congrats to you. 😉

6. Erin says:

Congratulations, Geno! Well deserved. Best Affiliate Program Management book should be your next award. 🙂

7. Lucky says:

Congratulations, I would be surprised if they didn’t pick your blog as the best!

I would add another category, kind of like Hall of Fame, where any single person who contributed to the growth of this industry the most gets recognized for it (I’m looking at you Geno).

8. Geno says:

You’re too kind to me there, Lucky.

9. Tricia says:

Congrats, Geno! This whole thing was kind of a whirlwind! I was surprised just to have been nominated. It’s always nice to be recognized by peers. 🙂

10. imkazu says:

have been reading this blog; good stuff and congrats to you making it on the list !

11. Erin says:

Thanks for asking, Geno. I’m about half way through your new book. Not going to rush through on the first read! I’ve read other Sybex books and like the “an hour a day” format. Based on what I’ve read, I’d highly recommend it to any affiliate program manager (most of whom find it challenging to carve out more time than an hour a day) and any affiliate marketer – new or seasoned. I manage an in-house affiliate program so am learning a great deal about other options. It’s definitely sparking new ideas. Thank you!

• Geno says:

You’re most welcome, Erin, and hope the book will help you with more new ideas. I’ll be looking forward to your review of it when you’re ready.