It’s Friday again, and today my who-to-follow-on-Twitter focus is on the people that, at one point or another, have helped me improve my blogging (and content writing) skills.
I am certain you will find their tweets and posts of help too, and it is with this desire that I am happy to bring you my list of blogging-related accounts to follow on Twitter.
I’ve narrowed them down to the following five:
- Darren Rowse — aka ProBlogger. Blogs about twitter and tweets about blogging. Check out also the @ProBloggerCom account.
- Brian Clark — aka CopyBlogger. Writer/producer, entrepreneur, and founder of Copyblogger Media. Featuried in multiple books by Seth Godin, Chris Brogan, David M. Scott, and other marketing authorities.
- Michael Martine — aka Remarkablogger. Blog consultant and coach.
- BloggingTips.com — Twitter stream of updates from BloggingTips.com, one of the most popular blogging advice blogs on the net.
- Laurie Pawlik-Kienlen — Full-time writer, creator of 5 Quips & Tips blogs, including Quips & Tips for Successful Writers. Author of two ebooks: Fire up the Muse, and Q & T for Successful Bloggers.
I know, I have most likely missed some of the people that inspire you to blog. Please do mention them below.
Also, you may find my following blogging-related articles of help:
1 thought on “5 Blogging Experts to Follow on Twitter”
Thank you for the list.
I think these experts are all we need to follow to learn effective blogging. 🙂 I personally can’t find anyone else.