[Liveblogging from Affiliate Summit West 2012]
Every year at Affiliate Summit West (in early January) we find out the names of the newest recipients of the conference’s annual Pinnacle Awards, “affiliate marketing’s most prestigious, competitive honor for the leaders in the space” [source]. I’ve been covering this news steadily over the past few years (2009, 2010, 2011), and today is the day when this year’s winners have received their trophies (last one awarded, literally, seconds ago).
Here are the 2012 Pinnacle Awards winners:
- Affiliate of the Year — Coupon Cabin
- Affiliate Manager of the Year — Kim Salvino
- Exceptional Merchant — Tiny Prints
- Affiliate Marketing Advocate — Tim Storm
- Best Blogger — Tricia Meyer
- Affiliate Marketing Legend — Kim Rowley
Of course, I was bummed not to even make the list of the finalists this year (after being on it for two years in a row), but it encourages me to press on, looking up to some of the above folks, and learning from them. Congratulations to all, and here’s to another exciting year of affiliate marketing achievements ahead!