Time flies, and lots has changed since my original announcement of the new affiliate management conference.
In fact, things have even changed since the day I announced the full agenda — believe it or not, but it has expanded even further!
But being a big fan of structured approaches, and easy-to-digest presentation, let me highlight the key points about upcoming Affiliate Management Days for you in a bullet-point format (which should be helpful both to those familiar with the event, and to those who are hearing about it for the very first time):
- Date: March 8-9, 2012 / Place: San Francisco, CA
- Target audience: affiliate managers, online merchants, digtal marketing professionals
- Content: 4 keynote presentations, 24 breakout sessions, covering affiliate recruitment, fraud, adware, black hat techniques, web analytics, attribution data, landing page optimization, branding, influence and persuasion, trends and innovations, mobile, video, social, and much more [full agenda here].
- Speakers: 28 speakers including (a) affiliate marketing legends Todd Crawford, Kim Rowley, Sam Harrelson, Karen Garcia, Rebecca Madigan, (b) such digital marketing celebrities as Tim Ash and Linda Bustos, and (c) experts from such organizations as Harvard, Google, eBay, Best Buy, JC Penney, and many others.
- Press: the conference has already received a good amount of press, and should you want to find out more about it see these links.
How to Save $620 on Registration
Okay… Here’s the three-step secret:
- Find a speaker coupon code (like one mentioned here)
- Go to SF 2012 registration page
- Register within Early Bird period (which ends Jan 20)
These three steps will help you save $619.50 off the on-site price (or $419.50 off the regular price). But hurry! The Early Bird rate expires this Friday.
I hope to see you there.